Full-time Vet (or would consider part-time) required to work in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Lovely clients, supportive staff and loads of interesting cases and wildlife.
Based in Olinda, just one hour east of Melbourne, Dandenong Ranges Veterinary Centre has been providing platinum standard pet care, with integrity and compassion, to it’s clients since 1999. We are a AVA "Practice of Excellence in Customer Service" winner and an environmentally conscious clinic. Our core values are friendliness, leadership, integrity and providing proactive care to our pets and our people.
Our vets enjoy having access a full suite of modern equipment at their disposal including DR digital x-rays, ultrasound, class IV laser, iM3 dental unit, IDEXX blood / urine analysers, Surgivet GA monitor, etc.
Progress your veterinary career by working with other experienced vets in a clinic with a high nurse to vet ratio.
• utilise your small animal veterinarian experience in a friendly and supportive practice
• no after-hours required – leave work on time every day!
• Mandatory morning tea, lunch and crossword breaks
• allocated admin time
• flexible roster with family friendly shifts
The successful applicant will:
• have appropriate veterinary tertiary qualifications
• have relevant professional experience
• ability to work independently, but happy to ask for guidance where required
• be confident, customer-focused and able to inspire client confidence